Saturday 19 September 2009

let me on the inside I'll be your shoulder...

This morning I planned on going for a run, it didn't happen. I think I'm better running in the afternoon, early evening. I planned my day out yesterday after realising I have a very rare full day with nothing concrete planned. Its nice. Refreshing, chilled. After having an inpromtu lie in instead of going for a run I'm in the living room of our lovely new flat. Sat with a cup of tea contemplating the fact that it is national cupcake week, and my dissertation title...



I love this mug, my parents brought me a teapot and matching mugs for my birthday/housewarming. The teapot has been used... aLOT.

The exciting part is that I think I have my dissertation title. Potentially. Although I recall that it is supposed to be something that you can argue about, which means it needs to be a statement rather than a question... I have the four area's I want to write about, I think it is just about adjusting the question slightly.
My brain just doesnt seem to want to function at the moment. Idea's won't come together, its just sporadic and i find myself thinking really hard, but it seems like theres somthing in the way, I was thinking about this earlier, I was always better at maths and physics than essay subjects at school.

Lets look at the evidence... maths and physics, love of computer games..
I'm not a geek.
I'm spending too much time on youtube... back to the dissertation... hopefully!

On a sidenote, i have just realised I have been pronouncing colby callait's name wrong for the past year....

3 comments:

David said...

You're a lovely sort of Kat, you are. I hope you have a wonderfully restful day.

Anonymous said...

You can't get out of essays that easily. I still wrote essays at Sussex while doing biochem. It's actually more difficult, because there tends to be an answer to get to, rather that simply having to play off sides.

And then you have to trawl journal articles for the scientific data and experimental practices that can confirm your claim, and then critique each one for its laboratory technique.

Trust me, theology is more straight-forward.

I do hope I can join you for tea from the lovely tea-pot one afternoon. I'm back in T'woods on Thursday morning. Yaya.

Kat said...

love to you both, and ofcourse a teapot full of tea is definately necessary upon your return :D