Saturday 19 September 2009

i've got a plan...

I've started trying out my new camera its a cannon ixus 9.5 or something like that
its very pretty and very cool. small nice to carry around in a bag with you! It came with a tripod and case which was much appreciated.

The photos it takes are good, but still not as good as my big nikon dlr...
I think i am a photography snob, I know its purpose is

not necessarily awesome photo,s more snapshots, you know? Here are a couple of pictures. Will hopefully try it out some more tomorrow.
Again, its main purpose for getting it was for carrying around so i could snap a picutre, its much easier to carry around than the bigger ones :)

I am excited. So i will stop rambling and show you lovely people the pictures, let me know what you think...




0 comments: