Tuesday 22 September 2009

Have your way...

You might think that after a summer of youthwork, moving house, and general frivolities a person would feel excited about returning to the library to fill their mind with new and exciting wisdom....
you would think maybe wrong. It could be because I havent had a proper break, i'd like to go with that, maybe do some fun things before college starts.
I arrived in the library about an hour ago. So far I have procrastinated, changed my status on facebook, written out my dissertation title, and arranged my books on the table... it does look like i'm trying to work, it just doesn't seem to want to happen.

Its getting quite cold though, i cannot justify leaving the library after just one hour. surely not.

Last night I found myself bored for the first time over the summer, the youthwork has practically been taken over now. First day of placement over and done with. Life is getting less complicated, not that it really is in the grand scheme of things... all i want to do is make videos, take photos, bake cakes and live by the sea....

I dyed my hair on sunday, i didn't like it, now its growing on me.

Watch this space, i am procrastinating to the extreme but I love it.






1 comments:

Helen Crawford said...

Kat!!!! What's your dissertation title?