Thursday 27 August 2009

Hobbies?

So I like to think I am quite organised and do alot of things.
Sometimes I feel like theres so much I could do but Don't make the most of time. I would like to spend more time on my photography, I would like to spend more time on making videos. More specific time. I hope to make time to do this. I think it would be fun to do. Maybe I shall put my explorations of this on here. My sister asked me the other day who my favourite photographers were, I couldnt answer properly, I would like to be able to. Here's to researching and exploring and trying out these new things hopefully. Investing in hobbies? IS that what you call them?

Here's a video i made last year with my friend kirsty. the ending im not so pleased with, but to be geeky, i like some of the shots and transitions between them.

do you like cheese this much?


0 comments: