Wednesday 22 July 2009

London

I love living in London.

It may not be central but its london.
You can get to most places pretty quickly and directly, even at short notice.
You can eat so many different kinds of foods.
Go to the theatre.
Go walk down southbank

Get lost.

I was writing before about time and planning it. So I havent had a chance to reasses everything. But I do know how to plan time, It just seems to be filling up!

This week has been so chilled out, but busy too if that even makes sense. Many things have been crossed of the humongous to do list I have to do. So productivity has occurred.
I have seen friends. And I will see more. Lunch today, cinema tonight, baking tomorrow, coffee, lunch and weekend fun. This is summer. This is London. Why not?
I may not be having a proper holiday this year, but roadtrips even though they are short be joyful and fun. And trains, weddings and home.

London. Friends. Love it.
maybe the sun will even come out later...

0 comments: