Sunday 12 July 2009

bright eyes.

Time. such a strange thing. How it passes. too much? not enough? to slow? too fast?
How do we fill it? With friends, food, fun, work, play, hobbies, jobs, music, the list is endless.

How do we CHoose what we fill it with? so many people so many things to do. We prioritise? Sometimes we need to stop to do that. Stop, take a step back and take stock of everything, how time works, how we caan best use our time. Who to invest in, what to achieve.
Sometimes I think, no i know I do too much. The only reason I can do it because of the strength God gives me. I do too much for a person with M.E. yes.
I get told I do too much for a person without M.E.

This is the way I have been made. I want to make my mark on this world. Not for my benefit. But for those around me. They matter to me. My health is important too, because if I don't watch it I know I won't be able to do anything that I can do. God uses the struggles. He calls on us to cling onto him and believe, have faith. This makes me excited when I find time to remember it. I need to be careful though. I get overexcited sometimes. I wish I could do more. But I know that I'm valued for who I am today, exactly, and tomorrow I will be valued for who I am then. Even If I struggle to get out of bed or am in a grumpy mood.

I'm not sure why I wrote this out but I'm excited again. And wanted to share it. Looking forwards to what is possible and can be done.

And now its time to get ready for cream tea funtimes.
may the force be with you.

0 comments: