Tuesday 24 March 2009

Too many shadows in my room, too many hours in this midnight, too many corners in my mind, so much to do to set my heart right.

I'm listening to John mayer whilst sitting in the staffroom of my placement school.
A third of my way through the day.

Back after a week (okay so three days) of not being able to talk. I'm glad to be back. It is nice to be up and out.

This weekend has been a sad one. But thankyou for those that have been there. That is all i guess I can ask for at the moment. I haven't really known what to do, what to think. I have made alot of pancakes.

I'm looking forward to getting back to the library tomorrow.
Please pray if you believe and maybe even if you don't.

The sun is shining. I would like to make a garden on the roof.

1 comments:

David said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the day - I hope the rest of the placement goes well! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, my dear! We shall study and take many breaks...