Sunday 22 November 2009

Does it matter that this song has a simple tune?

So I think the last 7 weeks of being ill has finally caught up with me work wise.

Some say Ignorance is Bliss.

I know know the full extent of work that I have to be doing.
I think I'm in shock.

On top of work, thie little things that just make life that tiny bit more complicated.

Ontop of the little things there's placement. With placmeent comes notes, and forms and forms and more notes and supervision.
I have decided to talk myself into being able to do it all! Not sure what else really to do!

Though today I have done some editing which was joyful and listened to the newjohn mayer album.

The g on this keyboard doesn't work properly.
My lapop broke the other day.

I am a superhero and will survive at least until christmas and the hope of a holiday by the sea!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Praying for you sweetie xx