Sunday 18 October 2009

i get the feeling we've lost control...


i love jacks mannequin.

Today I have spent the last few hours organising my year. Well organising the work load. I have figured out dates things are to be done by and when I want my dissertation to be finished by. It works term by term. There are now alot of post its on my wall. Don't you love post its? I think they're wonderful. I feel a little overwhelmed by the thought of writing 26,000 words in total by the time i graduate. With a big chunk of that to be hopfeully written by christmas. Aim high is what i say!! Its daunting but exciting at the same time. I'm sure its achievable. I just can't wait to get stuck in now and actually do it.

Who knows what you're capeable of unless you give it a try.

This week at some point i am going to attempt to make peanut butter pancakes..
watch this space.


0 comments: