Wednesday 13 May 2009

It was you I was thinking of.

Slowly slowly.

I was reading back over my old blog again. love it.

this was me.
this is me.

just realised I used song lyrics as subjects too then. its nice to know some things stay the same.

May 18th 2005

i just found the website for pimp my ride uk...hee hee i'm gonna enter my car :)one full day left - then school no more.have you decided on your most memorable moment yet?

may 26th 2005
p.s. My car just gets better and better. Me and my brother went out for food earlier and due to the hot hot heat, well, the car being uberly hot we put the windows down. Then when we got home, and as with any normal car we went to put them back up - and guess what....my cars not normal. The window on my side decided to stay down. Nice huh. It really needs to be pimped.

Haha miss that old car!

0 comments: