Friday 24 April 2009

underneath the starlight

I want to enjoy this term I really do. So far a week has gone by and so much has happened.
I forget during the holidays the extent of how intense this place is. But if I'm honest I can't wait for the summer. For this pressure of placement, attending lectures, processing thoughts on myself and the bible and Jesus to aleviate. Still have to find a job amongst other stuff. I'm trying to not worry over all of this but it seems like things keep popping up one thing after the next. Good things happen too. Flat and flatmates are almost sorted. All we have to do is go and see the landlady. Two assignments printed out and handed in. Three to go and then exams.
Last waverly weekend.

I've been too busy this week and find myself catching up on sleep thisafternoon. Lets hope for a refreshment of sorts.

I'm listening to abbey road sessions. Its nice.

Keep on truckin.

0 comments: