Saturday 7 March 2009

when i met you on the outskirts of town...

Today I realised I wanted to paint again, I haven't painted for a while.
I also managed to write 2200 words in about 7 and a half hours. I hope what i've written isn't completely shocking. It makes me very happy.
Slight peev of today is that I would have liked to watch iplayer, but the internet is being lame.
Ahh well. Crash bandicoot has kept me occupied.
I'm rather hungry though. Just had half a bagel. my stomach says more food please!

This is the first saturday in three weeks that i've been at college, the first weekend even.

Cadbury's is going fairtrade, this makes me VERY happy. I hope it does you too.
I haven't looked at my bank account since prague. I don't want too until I have too.

I just typed my name into google video...
it came up with no matches.

I just typed my name into google images...
the pictures won't load.

I just typed my name into google...
it came up with kat collett on facebook... in japan.
it came up with kat collett on facebook... http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Kat-Collett/749688763

It also came up with links to HBC and flikr and a make up artist?


My friend just asked me if I had ever thought about being a photographer.
Maybe I should create a portfolio.

I said yes.

0 comments: